- Undergraduate Minor in Occupational Science for non-OT major undergraduates at USC to explore the world’s newest social science.
- Bachelor’s to Master’s in Occupational Therapy for OT majors at USC preparing for a career in occupational therapy.
- Post-Professional Master of Arts Degree for certified or board-eligible occupational therapists, or international graduates of a WFOT program. Courses are completed in-person on USC’s campuses in Los Angeles, California.
- Entry-Level Professional Master of Arts Degree for individuals with a bachelor’s degree outside of occupational therapy in order to enter the profession.
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Degree for current occupational therapists with a master’s degree to become professional leaders.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Occupational Science for individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree seeking a career in scientific research.
- Advanced training opportunities for aspiring and junior career scientists.