Post-Professional Online Master of Arts Degree
Introducing the Post-Professional Online Master of Arts in Occupational Therapy, the first online degree program offered by the USC Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy!
Earn your post-professional master’s degree in occupational therapy by combining the quality and excellence of a USC education with the convenience and flexibility of an online format. Because our Post-Professional Online Master’s degree program is delivered 100% online, there are no on-campus attendance requirements in order for students to graduate.
Our Online Post-Professional Master’s program is designed for occupational therapists who have graduated from a baccalaureate degree program in occupational therapy with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 from an accredited college or university or World Federation of Occupational Therapy® (WFOT) approved program. If you have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline other than occupational therapy, please see information about our entry-level master’s degree program.
Earn your advanced degree in occupational therapy and:
- Experience small class sizes packed with discussion and live face-time with faculty
- Gain access to USC’s globally-renowned faculty
- Study at your own pace
- Continue working at your current place of employment
- Avoid the costs and inconveniences of geographical relocation
- Prepare yourself for National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) eligibility