University of Southern California
University of Southern California
Mrs. T.H. Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
Mrs. T.H. Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
Redesigning Lives Globally
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube

How to Apply

We hope you will consider applying to one of our programs, which we believe continue to define this rewarding profession. Our Admissions Team is available to assist you throughout the application process. You can also request program information online, which will give you access to the program brochures.

Bachelor’s to Master’s in Occupational Therapy

For students who have not yet received an undergraduate degree and are seeking one in occupational therapy. This program will save you a year of graduate school (after you complete your BS, you will have only one year to earn your MA). 

Post-Professional On-Campus Master of Arts Degree

For practicing occupational therapists who received their bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in occupational therapy and plan to attend classes on the University of Southern California’s campuses in Los Angeles to earn a master’s degree.

Entry-Level Professional Master of Arts Degree

An entry-level master’s program for students who have already received an undergraduate degree in a field other than occupational therapy (i.e., psychology, neurology, economics, anthropology, etc.).

Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Degree

A clinical doctorate for students who have already received a master’s degree in occupational therapy.

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Occupational Science

For students who have completed a baccalaureate degree in an appropriate field, such as Occupational Therapy or one of the biological or social sciences, and seek to become career research scientists.