Master’s Program Information Sessions
Our information sessions are designed for prospective students interested in our Master’s Degree Programs. For students interested in one of our other degree programs, please contact the appropriate Admissions Director to arrange a meeting.
Post-Professional Master’s Program Virtual Information Session
At our Post-Professional Master’s Program Virtual Information Session, you will have the opportunity to hear from Program Director Dr. Erna Blanche, Admissions Director Dr. Liz Carley, and Director of Online Education Dr. Myka Winder. The virtual information session will include information for both the on-campus program and the online program. The session will be held online in a live chat format so you will be able to ask questions and interact directly with these USC administrative and educational leaders.
- February 27, 2017, 9:00am Pacific Standard Time
Entry-Level Master’s Program Information Sessions
At our Entry-Level Master’s Program Information Sessions, you will have the opportunity to meet one of our admissions counselors and a current student in our program! We will walk you through a complete discussion of the entry-level occupational therapy program we offer as well as a brief overview of the post-professional programs (Occupational Therapy Doctorate and PhD in Occupational Science) at the University of Southern California. At the conclusion of the session you will have the opportunity to briefly tour our facilities on the USC Health Sciences Campus.
We will discuss:
- The field of occupational therapy
- The program curriculum and opportunities
- How to apply to the entry-level master’s degree program
- Admissions criteria
- Financial resources
- Plus, your questions answered!
Information sessions will be held at the USC Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy in Los Angeles, California, on the following days:
- Saturday, February 25, 10:00 - 11:30am
- Wednesday, March 8, 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 25, 10:00 - 11:30am
- Wednesday, April 12, 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 29, 10:00 - 11:30am
- Thursday, May 4, 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 27, 10:00 – 11:30am
We will also have admissions representatives at the following conferences, events and out of town areas:
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Annual Conference in Philadelphia, PA, March 30 – April 2, 2017
Driving directions to the USC Chan Division.