Meet one of our admissions counselors and a current student in our program! We will walk you through a complete discussion of the entry-level occupational therapy programs we offer as well as a brief overview of the post-professional programs (Occupational Therapy Doctorate and PhD in Occupational Science) at the University of Southern California. At the conclusion of the session you will have the opportunity to briefly tour our facilities on the USC Health Sciences Campus.
We will discuss:
- The field of occupational therapy
- Programs of study
- How to apply
- Admissions criteria
- Financial resources
- Plus, your questions answered!
Information sessions will be held at the USC Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy in Los Angeles, California, on the following days:
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 5:30-7:00pm
- Saturday, November 1, 2014, 10:00-11:30am
- Saturday, November 1, 2014, 1:00-2:30pm
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014, 6:00-7:30pm **New Time!
An additional information session will be held in Berkeley, California on Saturday, October 25th from 1:00-3:00pm at the Seaborg Room of the Berkeley Faculty Club. Please email the receptionist to reserve your spot.