The Trojan Family
Welcome to the Trojan Family, USC’s lifelong and worldwide network of esteemed alumni! As an alumnus you are a vital member of the Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. Facilitating your ongoing involvement with both the Division and university is important to us, and you are always welcome to join in the social and professional networking, continuing education, lifelong learning and mentoring opportunities.
There are many ways to connect with the university, the Division and your Trojan Family.
- Visit the USC OS and OT Alumni Association and send us your updated contact information at Connect.
- Visit the main USC Alumni Association and register with Fight On!line, the university’s online alumni profile and directory.
- Join the hundreds of other Trojan occupational therapists on the USC OS and OT Alumni Facebook page (Facebook log-in required).
- Connect with fellow Trojan occupational therapists on LinkedIn, the premier professional social networking platform, with the USC OS and OT Alumni group (LinkedIn log-in required).
- View the Division’s ongoing and upcoming continuing education programs.
Become a Fieldwork Site
Student Volunteer Opportunities
- External Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Jobs (listings sent to the division)
- OTAC Job Listings
- AOTA Job Listings
- Therapy Job Board
- AfterCollege Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy Career Network
This AfterCollege Career Network site provides students with access to job opportunities, career tools, an alumni directory and more. The jobs listed on this site are posted by employers who are interested specifically in Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy students at USC
- Learn more about the USC Alumni Benefits available to you.
Keeping in Touch
A key way of keeping our alumni network strong is by staying in touch with all of our members. We’d like to hear from you and share your news in an upcoming issue of our Division Magazine. If you would like to change your contact information or share news, please contact:
OS/OT Alumni Affairs
Mike McNulty, Director of External Relations
Phone: (323) 442-2850