USC Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Alumni Association
Welcome to the Trojan Family, USC’s lifelong and worldwide network of esteemed alumni! As an alumnus, the USC Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Alumni Association provides you a social and professional network to identify and connect your continuing education, lifelong learning, mentoring, research and practice interests.
Membership is automatic upon graduation, but to stay in touch with the Division please keep your contact information current at Connect. To view the online USC alumni directory, register with the general USC Alumni Association (go to alumni.usc.edu, then follow the “Stay Connected” link under the “Benefits” tab).
Join the USC Chan Division and friends from the Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and the USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy at the 2017 Homecoming Tailgate! Enjoy food, open bar, live streaming games and family fun before the USC Trojans take on the Arizona Wildcats!
Saturday, November 4
Tailgate picnic opens 4 hours before kick-off (Time TBA)
University Park Campus (Picnic Location TBA)
RSVP by October 27 at www.usc.edu/esvp using the code Tailgate2017
$40 per person (free admission for children under 12)
For more information, contact the Ostrow Office of External Relations & Student Life at (213) 740-0428.
Tickets are still available from the USC Ticket Office online at fbs.usc.edu/depts/ticketoffice or by phone at 213-740-GOSC. The game is expected to sell out — purchase your tickets soon!
There are many ways to connect with the university, the USC Chan Division and your Trojan Family.
- Send us your current contact information at Connect.
- Visit the main USC Alumni Association and register with the university’s online alumni profile and directory (follow the “Stay Connected” link, under the “Benefits” tab).
- Join hundreds of other Trojan OT alumni on the USC Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Alumni Facebook page (Facebook log-in required).
- Connect with fellow Trojan OTs on LinkedIn, the premier professional social networking platform, with the USC OS and OT Alumni group (LinkedIn log-in required).
Continuing Education and Library
- As a USC alumnus, you are entitled to borrowing privileges throughout the USC network of research libraries, including in-person access to resources at the Norris Medical Library. Simply bring your alumni membership card and picture ID to any USC Libraries circulation desk to get started!
- View the Division’s ongoing and upcoming continuing education programs.
Become a Fieldwork Site
Providing students with a quality fieldwork education site is an important way that you can support the Division. We are especially interested in fieldwork sites where our graduates practice. If you and/or your facility are interested in affiliating with USC, please email Jaynee Meyer.
Student Volunteer Opportunities
As an alumnus, you can support occupational therapy students by informing the Division of volunteer opportunities. Assisting in treatment preparation or shadowing occupational therapists can help students become more familiar with the profession and move them forward in their career goals. If you know of a volunteer opportunity, please email Erin McIntyre.
- External Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Jobs (listings sent to the division)
- AOTA Job Listings
- OTAC Job Listings
- Therapy Job Board
- AfterCollege Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy Career Network
This AfterCollege Career Network site provides students with access to job opportunities, career tools, an alumni directory and more. The jobs listed on this site are posted by employers who are interested specifically in Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy students at USC.
- Learn more about the USC Alumni Benefits available to you.
Keeping in Touch
A key way of keeping our alumni network strong is by staying in touch with all of our members. We’d like to hear from you and share your news in an upcoming issue of the USC Chan Magazine. If you would like to change your contact information or share news, please contact:
OS/OT Alumni Affairs
Mike McNulty, Director of External Relations