The mission of the Legacy Society is to honor and recognize those who express a commitment to the future of education, research and practice by including the USC Mrs. T.H. Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy in their estate and financial plans. Your legacy will support a world class education to generations of practitioners, leaders, and researchers who study the impact of everyday living on health and wellness. Your legacy can be directed to a specific area of practice or designed to best support the priorities of the Division.
To join the Legacy Society, whether your gift is revocable or irrevocable, small or large, simply provide the Division with evidence of naming a gift of any amount to the USC Chan Division through your Will, Trust or any form of planned giving. You will then be honored with lifetime membership in the Division’s exclusive Legacy Society.
Benefits of Legacy Society membership include:
- A personal invitation to the Trojan Founders Circle events with the President of the University, Board of Trustees, and other University Planned Giving donors
- Annual invitation to an advisory luncheon with the Associate Dean, an opportunity to reminisce, receive advance updates on the Division’s development and provide your insight on future directions of the Division
- Legacy Society wall, newsletter and website recognition
- VIP Recognition at the annual Patricia Buehler Legacy Award for Clinical Innovation event
- Access to the Division library and archives
- Personal assistance making arrangements to attend University events
- Assistance accessing USC Alumni Association benefits and lifelong learning opportunities