Chan Division Computer Help
Activate your USC NetID
- Use this link to set up your USC (not Chan Division) username and password.
- You’ll use your USC username and password to access your USC email, and any USC resources protected by Shibboleth.
Change your USC NetID Password
- Use this link to change the password associated with your USC (not Chan Division) NetID account.
Reset/Unlock your Chan Division Password
- Use this link if you’ve forgotten your Chan Division password, or your account has been locked.
- Help with setting up Microsoft Outlook to access your Chan Division email and calendars on a Windows PC.
- Help with setting up an iPhone or iPad to access your Chan Division email and calendars.
- This will also allow you to access other Microsoft Exchange information, including contacts and notes.
Web Access to Outlook
- Use this link to get to your Chan Division email anywhere you have access to a web browser.
Access to Division Resources
- You’ll need to install and run Cisco AnyConnect VPN to access Chan Division resources such as the Terminal Server, and remote drives (S:, U:, and R:/LawMatt), from outside of USC.
- Resources available on the Chan Division Remote Desktop/Terminal Server include Filemaker Pro, and Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Help with accessing the S: (Shared), U: (User), and R: (LawMatt) drives from a Mac computer.