Lifestyle Risk Assessment
Our Lifestyle Risk Assessment is a proactive approach to prevent future conditions and pursue wellness by building a healthier, more satisfying lifestyle. Many health risks are caused by lifestyle patterns and behavioral choices. For example, workplace stress can increase risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, metabolic syndrome, overweight/ obesity, anxiety, depression, as well as aggravate symptoms of other disorders. By making subtle changes in your daily routine, you can prevent and manage the stress that underlies many of these health conditions.
In this session your therapist will customize ways for you to manage and prevent health concerns such as:
- Chronic stress
- Weight management
- Cardiovascular health
- Sleeping disorders
- Substance and alcohol abuse
- Chronic disease prevention and management
How It Works
- You will meet for a one-hour session in which you will learn strategies to develop a lifestyle that promotes health.
- You will fill out an extensive questionnaire, prior to your appointment, so your therapist will know what issues to address.
- Your therapist will make recommendations specific to your needs, focusing on short and long-term sustainability.
- Your therapist will teach you proven ways to enhance your overall health and well-being.
- Your consultation will also include a nutrition and stress management plan.
To make an appointment or for more information contact us today!