Veterans In Transition
Are you a military veteran or reservist who is transitioning back to civilian life? Do you and/or your family have goals to build a more productive, satisfying or healthy lifestyle?
In collaboration with therapists at the USC Occupational Therapy Faculty Practice, we guide you through the process of making sustainable and functional lifestyle changes to optimize your everyday productivity, health and quality of life, including:
- Coaching you through the transition to college and civilian life.
- Learning techniques to reduce and manage your stress.
- Setting and achieving your goals.
- Optimizing your study, work and home environments to improve focus and productivity.
- Increasing your organizational skills and time management.
- Enhancing your family and leisure skills.
- Building your social support networks.
- Structuring your educational supports.
- Exploring your skills and experiences and applying them to career options.
- Developing your knowledge about finances and benefits.
- Overcoming challenges posed by changes to your health and ability status.
The number of sessions vary by person, depending on your needs. With a physician referral, your insurance provider may cover our programs. Learn more about our billing information.
To make an appointment, check your insurance benefits, or for more information contact us today!