- Undergraduate Minor in Occupational Science
For non-OT major undergraduates at USC to explore the world’s newest social science.
- Bachelor’s to Master’s in Occupational Therapy
For OT majors at USC preparing for a career in occupational therapy.
- Entry-Level Professional Master of Arts Degree
For individuals with a bachelor’s degree outside of occupational therapy in order to enter the profession.
- Post-Professional Master of Arts Degree
For certified or board-eligible occupational therapists, or international graduates of a WFOT program. Courses are completed in-person on USC’s campuses in Los Angeles, California.
- Accelerated Master’s to Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
For individuals without a master’s degree in occupational therapy interested in the OTD program.
- Post-Professional Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Degree
For current occupational therapists with a master’s degree to become professional leaders.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Occupational Science
For individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree seeking a career in scientific research.
- Advanced training opportunities
For aspiring and junior career scientists.