Thank you for your interest in the Summer Occupational Therapy Immersion (SOTI) Program.
This application form will ask you to provide the following information:
- Biographical information, including name, address, date of birth, country of citizenship, and contact information.
- Academic background, including address and dates of attendance for all academic institutions attended, and grade point average (GPA).
- Employment history.
- 2-3 paragraph written statement about your reasons for wanting to participate in the SOTI program.
You might find it useful to gather this information and save a copy before you begin to fill out the form.
The form itself won't save any of the information on your computer once you submit your application.
Note that required fields are displayed in red*
We won't share any of the information you give us as part of your application with anyone else, and
you can ask us to update/delete it at any time.
Section 5: Supplemental Materials
Please submit the following:
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Photocopy of your passport.
- Bank letter/statement for proof of ability to pay tuition and living expenses.
- A Curriculum Vitae and/or Resume (if available).
either by postal mail, to:
Daniel Park, OTD, OTR/L
USC Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
1540 Alcazar Street, CHP 133
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9003
or by e-mail (in PDF format) to:
If you have any questions regarding the online application and/or supplemental materials, please email Daniel