What is this study about?
The goal of this USC study is to investigate the processing of judgment in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
You may qualify if:
- Your child is typically developing OR has a clinical diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- You and your child are English-speaking.
- Your child is 8-17 years old.
What will happen during the study?
- You and your child will both fill out a set of questionnaires.
- Your child will be asked to complete behavioral measures and short tasks including a short exercise task.
- The study involves 3-4 hours of participation. Weekend appointments are available.
Where will this study take place?
- The University of Southern California, University Park Campus, at the USC Brain and Creativity Institute.
- Parking will be prepaid.
- Find the USC Brain and Creativity Institute on Google Maps.
What are the benefits of participating?
- While there will be no direct personal advantages from participation in this study, by becoming involved in this project you will be contributing to the advancement of scientific research in the field of brain development.
- In partial compensation for your time and effort, each child will receive up to $40.