Student Exchange Programs
Our Division’s student exchange programs are designed to develop our students’ international leadership abilities and provide them with a more global understanding of occupational therapy, health and wellness, and occupational justice. As part of the OT540 Leadership Capstone class, our students will be hosted for 2 weeks in countries around the world, will learn about occupational therapy in each respective country, and will share their perspectives gained from their education at USC. We are actively seeking to expand exchange opportunities with partners in different countries. We currently have exchange partnerships with:
- Inje University, Soonchunhyang University and Yonsei University (South Korea)
- Griffith University (Australia)
- University of Southern Denmark
- Kaohsiung Medical University (Taiwan)
- Kyorin University (Japan)
For a student’s perspective, read Rashelle Nagata’s blog post about her March 2016 experience in South Korea!
For more information, find Global Initiatives on Facebook.