A Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The USC Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy now offers digital certificates on completion of some of its Continuing Education programs. These are certified electronic credentials known as a CeCertificate.
How to Access Your Digital Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
How to Validate Your Digital Certificate
USC’s Office of Academic Records and Registrar provides access for you, prospective employers or academic institutions to validate the authenticity of a CeCertificate from the USC Chan Division.
Credential validation demonstration:
The Benefits of Going Digital
It’s a secure, verifiable and official PDF you can share.
- Employers love the CeCertificate. It is simple to read, easy to understand, and is directly validated by your institution in seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited sharing with family, friends, and employers. You can even share it on social media.
- Show instant proof of your education using Validation Services.
- Save the PDF on as many devices as you want.
- Enhance your resume by adding the CeDiD* and validation URL directly to it.
*CeDiD = a unique 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates. For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
More About Digital Credentials
For additional information about digital credentials, their features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.