USC SMART-VR Virtual Reality Tour App
Our virtual reality tour app allows you to take a virtual tour of the Division using your iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android device — and even in virtual reality, if you have a suitable viewer, such as a Google Cardboard VR viewer.
You can download the free app by searching for USC SMART-VR on the iOS App Store, or Google Play (for Android devices), or by following these links on a supported device:
The following video provides a brief guide to getting started.
USC Chan Division 360° Virtual Web Tour
You can also tour the Division using your web browser. Our 360° Virtual Web Tour shows you key locations in and around the CHP building.
- Center for Health Professions (CHP) Building Entrance
- USC Chan Associate Dean and Chair Office Reception Area (CHP 100)
- Vending Machines
- Outdoor Patio Area
- Downstairs Auditorium (CHP G-37)
- Upstairs USC Chan Research and Office Reception Area (CHP 222)
- Main Hallway
- Adult Physical Rehabilitation Lab (CHP 139)
- Kitchen and Dining Simulation Lab (CHP 139)
- Home Bedroom and Bathroom Simulation Lab (CHP 137)
- Hospital Simulation Lab (CHP 137)
- Smart Classroom (CHP 109)
- insp!re Lab (CHP 110)
- insp!re Lab Observation Room (CHP 110)
- Hallway of Honor: Leadership Portraits
- Main Office (CHP 133)
- Student Mailroom
- Pediatrics and Sensory Integration Laboratory (CHP 133)
In each location, click and drag the hand pointer to look around, and click on the name of the location to show additional information. Use the arrow controls to move from one location to the next. You can also click on the cog icon at the top right to turn audio narration on.