Configuring Chan Email/Calendars on iOS (iPhone and iPad) Devices
You can configure your iPhone or iPad to access all of the information from your Chan Division Exchange account, including email, calendars, contacts and notes.
Note that the following assumes you’re running at least iOS 11 on your iPhone/iPad.
- Go to the Settings app, and from there to Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account. On the following screen, tap Exchange.
- On the next screen:
- Email is your full Chan Division email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, where username is your Chan Division username.
- Description is a label you can choose to represent this account on your phone. You can enter whatever makes sense to you for this account.
- You’ll be asked if you want to Sign in to your “chan.usc.edu” Exchange account using Microsoft? Tap on Configure Manually.
A Password box will appear. Enter your Chan Division password, then tap Next.
On the next screen, you need to enter information specific to the Chan Division Exchange server:
- In the Server box, enter mail.osot.usc.edu.
- In the Domain box, enter OSOT.
- In the Username box, enter your Chan Division username.
- On the next (final) screen, you can choose which information you want to sync with this device: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. Click/swipe beside the information that you want to sync, so that the indicator is green. Click Save to finish.