Lifestyle Redesign® for Mental Health
Living a full and satisfying life in the face of everyday challenges can sometimes feel difficult, if not impossible. Many people feel alone in their experience of a silent condition. Serious mental illness impacts an estimated 11.2 million people in the United States, but managing mental health goes beyond addressing mental illness. Challenges to implement healthy habits can lead to disruptions in roles and routines related to work, school, social activities and more.
Our occupational therapists partner with you to address your concerns about mental health, ranging from better managing the stresses of everyday life to concerns related to more acute symptoms. Over time, we help you to build a strong foundation of self-care routines that provide structure and support you engaging in life’s meaningful activities.
We can help you to:
- Navigate a life transition
- Improve satisfaction and skills with time management
- Engage in mood and stress monitoring
- Manage stress and improve self-regulation
- Increase engagement in self-care activities
- Improve community engagement and participation in social activities
- Establish and enhance healthy routine engagement
- Learn and implement decision-making tools
- Enhance goal setting and achievement
View/download the Lifestyle Redesign for Mental Health brochure.
Get more information/contact us
To make an appointment, or for more information, contact us today!