Lifestyle Redesign® for Health Coaching
Do you know what to do for your health, well-being and success, but have trouble doing it? Do you have goals that have lingered in the back of your mind for months or even years? Are there aspects of your life that just feel stuck?
Our USC Lifestyle Redesign occupational therapists offer guidance, accountability and encouragement as you move toward reaching your custom goals. Whether you are trying to increase productivity, improve health, connect meaningfully with others or simply feel better on a daily basis, our therapists can help!
Occupational therapists partner with clients to analyze habits, routines, abilities and environments, while revealing your personal strengths and barriers to success. Many of our clients benefit from consistent opportunities for self-reflection, learning and skill development — and enjoy that process along the way. Through collaboration, problem solving and goal setting, you and your OT will find ways to take back control and make more meaningful changes in your everyday life. See the difference that occupational therapy can make for you!
We can help you to:
- Explore what living a healthy life means for you
- Understand lifestyle and environmental factors that may impact your health and well-being
- Identify your priorities and how to achieve them
- Improve energy levels and focus in daily activities
- Engage in sleep and relaxation routines to feel recharged and restored
- Identify and engage in the physical activities you like and want to do
- Learn principles of healthy eating and build plans to simplify the process
- Learn how to effectively manage stress, anxiety and depression
- Explore meaningful work, leisure and social activities
- Engage in better self-monitoring to feel more empowered in everyday life
- Learn how to be more mindful in daily routines to support long-term changes
View/download the Lifestyle Redesign for Health Coaching brochure.
Get more information/contact us
To make an appointment, or for more information, contact us today!