This is an OTD residency opportunity in the Administrative Leadership pathway.
Chan Division Global Initiatives
About Global Initiatives
The USC Chan Division’s Global Initiatives is devoted to supporting and building our Division’s relationships with the international occupational science and occupational therapy community, including clinicians, researchers, educators, and students.
About the residency
The resident(s) will be immersed in a wide range of global projects, which may include:
- Building new collaborative relationships around the world.
- Designing globally-oriented elements in the Division’s upcoming Entry-Level OTD program, which may include international elective courses and international fieldwork/residency opportunities.
- Expanding international student exchange programs with universities in South Korea, Japan, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Taiwan, and Australia (among others).
- Supporting the academic and social needs of Chan Division international students.
- Developing and implementing the Summer Occupational Therapy Immersion program.
- Partnering with the USC Chan Division’s China Initiative on special projects related to China.
Individuals may apply for competitive division scholarship awards. These scholarships will cover up to 18 units of tuition.