Lifestyle Redesign® Life Coaching
If you feel “stuck” and want to develop resources for meeting personal and professional goals and lead a more satisfying life, then Lifestyle Redesign Life Coaching is for you. Life Coaching is a comprehensive and highly effective life and health improvement process. Studies show that people who call on the support of life coaches are able to experience an increased quality of life, goal attainment, improved mental health, well-being and hope (Grand, 2003; Green et al., 2006). Coaching is about helping you move yourself from where you are to where you want to be in life.
How It Works
- Your life coach is a licensed and registered occupational therapist who can help you identify areas of your life you would like to improve.
- With your coach’s expertise, you develop and implement a plan that helps you reach your goals, enhance your sense of well-being and decrease negative aspects of stress.
Skills your occupational therapist life coach can help you cultivate include:
- Being accountable to yourself
- Devising effective problem solving strategies
- Creative thinking
- Goal setting
- Achieving the goals you set
- Being action-oriented
Depending on your needs, life coaching is available in 30- or 60-minute sessions. Sessions can take place on the USC Health Sciences Campus or University Park Campus. Other locations are available, including phone appointments. Call for your free 15-minute phone consultation.
To make an appointment or for more information contact us today!