As you consider the implications that your admission holds for your future, we know that housing is often a primary concern. While housing choice is ultimately a personal decision, we have compiled some resources to help you.
Please see this recording of the Housing Panel which was held on Zoom on February 28, 2023.
USC Housing is your primary resource for information about housing at USC.
Housing Options Near USC University Park Campus
Interactive map ⟩
This interactive map, provided by USC Housing, shows housing options near to the UPC campus.
OT House / Pacific Apartments
The OT House is located within Pacific Apartments, in close proximity to USC’s University Park Campus and easy shuttle service to the Health Sciences Campus. The only program of its kind in the US, it offers occupational therapy students the opportunity to live together in a supportive academic and social environment, and to get involved in community volunteer work. Occupational therapy students benefit from having an OT student Resident Advisor (RA) who plans social activities, as well as acts as a liaison with the Division. A faculty or staff member from the Division also lives in Pacific and participates in the academic and social events.
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom/2 person apartments
- Occupational therapy faculty member living in residence
- Rent is $1,480/month 2023-2024
- Information on leasing contracts for the Summer and Fall semesters will be provided as available
- Free shuttle to commute to USC HSC, which takes 25–30 minutes
- OT Housing information from USC Housing (updated January 2023)
Housing Options near USC Health Sciences Campus
Currie Hall (non-USC housing)
- Located on the USC Health Sciences Campus
- Fully furnished with fully-equipped kitchens in 1-4 bedroom apartments
- Fitness center, pool, private & group study rooms with iMacs, and wifi hot spaces
- Rent: $1,344–$2,444/month
- Annual leasing contract: August 1, 2023 – August 1, 2024 with new option to begin contract in June
Overview of Neighborhoods in the Los Angeles Area
Interactive map ⟩
This interactive map shows the relative locations of the USC campuses, neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area, and some of the housing options referred to on this page.
Additional Housing Resources for non-USC Housing
There are many online resources to assist you in finding a place to live in the Los Angeles area. Here are a few that we recommend.
Please note that these groups are not affiliated with USC
USC Sub/Leases and Housing
USC — Off-campus Housing / Apartment / Sublets
University of Southern California (USC) Housing, Sublets & Roommates